Working Student For Account Management
SMAL is looking for a passionate working student as account manager to
join our Munich team. SMAL is a global design and innovation agency,
helping brands understand their customers so they can connect with them
through their product offerings, and ultimately create a beautiful
As a working student in the field of account management, you will be
supporting our business managers in developing long-term relationships
with our customers, connecting with key business executives and
stakeholders. You will be the link between customers and cross-
functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of
our solutions according to our client’s needs. You will develop work plans,
manage workflows and effectively utilize resources to achieve project
goals while ensuring the work is on scope, on time and on budget. In this
position, you will partner with our creative teams and internal team
leaders to understand the client needs. SMAL’s obligations needs to be
carefully agreed with you. Therefore, you will function as a
communication gateway between client and the creative team.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strategic intellect
- studying business
- interested in product innovation, marketing services industry,
digital or software industry
- have an eye for good design especially in the field of digital and
product design and its development processes
- a demonstrated ability to develop an in-depth understanding of customer
needs to develop proposals and thereby the ability to create project plans
with success metrics that communicate and monitor tasks, milestones,
status and resource allocation.
- the ability to communicate constraints of the project within the project
team, ensuring focus on agreed parameters.
- the ability to oversee the day-to-day activity and keep the project team
focused, energetic and collaborative.
- the know-how in establishing timelines and agendas
- actively and accurately monitor progress to plan, meet deliverables,
budget and deadline targets.
- strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple
conflicting priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- strong communication skills in English and German.
- work experience in digital creative agencies is a plus.
SMAL is an inspiring and dynamic company to work for, located in
three countries: Germany, Netherland’s and USA. Our clients are
innovative, forward-thinking brands and our projects range from tactical
product design to in-depth strategy. More than 40 smart, talented and
creative people work in our SMAL offices, and by truly collaborating we are
able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a
team where small details matter most.