Visual User Interface Designer
SMAL is looking for a Visual User Interface Designer to join our Munich-based User Interface (UI) Team. SMAL is a global design and innovation agency, helping brands understand their customers so they can connect with them through their product offerings, and ultimately create a beautiful experience. Our core capabilities are product and interaction design, as well as design research, visualization, animation and packaging services.
The right designer will have experience across a broad spectrum of applications, with a specific interest in visual and digital design. If you love to design and prototype across projects where consumer behavior, client brand, digital and physical interfaces meet, we’d love to hear from you! Our highly collaborative UI team make this a unique opportunity to engage and affect our clients’ brands at a very strategic level. Our work makes a difference.
TO BE SUITED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST POSSESS:
- A BS/BA or BFA in a relevant field with 0-2 years experience in visual interface design.
- Knowledge of best practices and tools for developing deliverables such as user journeys, wireframes and visual design for desktop, mobile, web software and apps.
- An aptitude for translating client needs and brand characteristics into authentic interface solutions.
- Experience in working with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and experience in using prototyping tools such as InVision or Principle.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates your process as a visual user interface designer.
SMAL is an inspiring, buoyant place to work and a dynamic company located across two countries. Our clients are innovative, forward thinking brands and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. More than 30 smart, talented and creative people work in our Munich studio, and by truly collaborating we are able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a team where small details matter most.