Photography Post Producer
SMAL is looking for a Photography Post Producer to join our Munich-based Visual Creation Team. SMAL is a global design and innovation agency, helping brands understand their customers so they can connect with them through their product offerings, and ultimately create a beautiful experience. Our core capabilities are product and user interface design, as well as design research, visualization, animation and packaging services. If you love to bring concepts alive and execute projects from initial creative brief to final post-production, we'd love to hear from you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in telling visual stories through appealing imagery.
- A good eye for details, composition, and editing.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Lightroom).
- Great written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills in English.
- Experience in creating assets for social media channels.
- Ability to edit photography content to turn raw footage into seamless and appealing marketing assets.
TO BE SUITED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST POSSESS:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the area of photography and post production.
- A good eye for details, composition, and editing. Skills in digital photography, especially product photography (commercial storytelling) in studio environments that include i.e. lights set-up, compositing, image stacking and luminosity masking, etc.
- A portfolio of relevant work and project references.
- Experience in videography is a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Friday’s off! Yes, you heard us right.
- Coffee as much as you want (or tea, we don’t discriminate).
- Afterwork Events, as well as nice team offsites.
- A really creative team filled with inspiration and experience.
SMAL is an inspiring, buoyant place to work and a dynamic company located in three countries. Our clients are innovative, forward-thinking brands and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. More than 40 smart, talented and creative people work in our SMAL offices, and by truly collaborating we are able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a team where small details matter most.