Internship CGI (Munich)
Our SMAL Munich office is looking for a CGI Intern to join our Visual Creation Team. We are a full-service design agency spread across offices in Munich, Amsterdam and San José. Our core capabilities are product and interaction design, as well as design research, visualization, animation, packaging services and development.
As our CGI Intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience in building strong storytelling skills and creating meaningful communication assets. You will also grow your skill set by collaborating on high-quality projects involving composition, moodboarding, visualization, animation, and learning from your talented teammates.
ARE YOU …
- A curious individual ready to make an exciting adventure out of your daily challenges?
- A coffee lover? (or tea, we don't discriminate)
- A passionate storyteller?
- A positive spirit?
- An original always looking out for eye-catching visuals?
BUT BEFORE THAT, YOU NEED TO HAVE ...
- Great written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills in English.
- Ability to ideate, explore and refine crafted visual concepts on a variety of projects (Still & Animation).
- Experience in animation, video editing & post-production.
- Basic knowledge in Cinema 4D and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with rendering software & experience with Redshift is a plus.
- The desire to strive for greatness, picking up different tools and workflows.
- The curiosity to tinker and good attention to detail.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Friday’s off! Yes, you heard us right.
- No grunt work... you will not be getting anyone coffee or doing data entry. You will get to design real solutions and obtain real-world experience as a CGI Designer.
- Portfolio-worthy work.
- A really creative, international and young team filled with inspiration and experience.
- The opportunity to conclude your internship with a full-time position as we are always growing and happy to expand our team with talented people.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU’LL NEED ...
- A current resume.
- To be enrolled as a student or working as an apprentice.
- A few sentences which tells us a bit more about you, your background, and your dream project!
- A portfolio, work process samples or link to your portfolio site.
- A sense of humor as we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- To be available for a minimum of 3 months (preferably 5-6 months).
We are an office full of coffee, talent, a dog, and most importantly: awesome people! By truly collaborating, we are able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a team where small details matter most.