Motion Designer (2D/3D)
SMAL is looking for a creative Motion Designer (2D/3D) to join our Munich Team. SMAL is a global design and innovation agency, helping brands understand their customers so they can connect with them through their product offerings, and ultimately create a beautiful experience. Our core capabilities are product and user interface design, as well as design research, visualization, animation and packaging services. If you love to bring concepts alive and run projects from initial creative brief to final (post-)production, we'd love to hear from you.
TO BE SUITED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST POSSESS:
- A BS/BA or BFA in a relevant field with at least one year experience in motion and 3D design.
- Experience in telling visual stories through appealing content.
- A deep passion for creating high quality 2D and 3D animations including motion graphics, kinetic and 3D elements and video footage + the will to go the extra mile for stunning achievements.
- A good eye for details, composition and magic sense of rhythm/animation groove with or without audio.
- Excellent client-facing presentation skills as well as great written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Master skills in Adobe AfterEffects, comfort with Adobe Creative Suite, Red Giant Suites and Cinema 4D (Redshift is a plus).
- 3D Interest and knowledge in the following are a plus: Houdini, Blender, Unity/Unreal or Substance Designer.
- Experience in working in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates your process as a motion designer.
SMAL is an inspiring, lighthearted place to work and a dynamic company located across three countries. Our clients are innovative, forward-thinking brands and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. More than 40 smart, talented and creative people work in our SMAL office, and by truly collaborating we are able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a team where small details matter most.