SMAL is looking for a Copywriter (English) to join our Munich-based Team. SMAL is a global design and innovation agency, helping brands understand their customers so they can connect with them through their product offerings, and ultimately create a beautiful experience. Our core capabilities are product and interaction design, as well as design research, visualization, animation and packaging services.
TO BE SUITED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST POSSESS:
- A degree in communication, translation, journalism or related fields.
- A great understanding of branding, hands-on experience with brand storytelling, and crafting target group specific copy.
- Exceptional native level English skills (written and communication) with excellent grammar, writing and editorial expertise.
- Experience developing copy for websites, video scripts, marketing collateral, blogs, branded journalism stories, and digital and print advertising.
- Eagerness to work with Creative Directors and teams to develop concepts for multiple advertising, promotional and content marketing campaigns, websites, new business proposals and presentations.
- A deep understanding of the online environment and passion for digital environments.
- A resume highlighting your relevant experience.
- A little note on why you are interested in working at SMAL.
- Relevant examples of your work (e.g. ads, landing pages, emails and etc.).
- Examples that showcase more about what you are interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog.
- Native level German skills are a plus.
SMAL is an inspiring, buoyant place to work and a dynamic company located in two countries. Our clients are innovative, forward-thinking brands and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. More than 30 smart, talented and creative people work in our Munich studio, and by truly collaborating we are able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a team where small details matter most.