Content Creator (Photo/Video)
SMAL is looking for a Content Creator to join our Munich-based Team. SMAL is a global design and innovation agency, helping brands understand their customers so they can connect with them through their product offerings, and ultimately create a beautiful experience. Our core capabilities are product and user interface design, as well as design research, visualization, animation and packaging services.
The right candidate will have experience across a broad spectrum of applications, with a specific interest in photo and video production. If you love to bring concepts alive and execute projects from initial creative brief to final post-production, we'd love to hear from you! Our highly collaborative team makes this a unique opportunity to engage and affect our clients’ brands at a very strategic level. Our work makes a difference.
TO BE SUITED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST POSSESS:
- At least 2 years of experience in a creative-type role with a video and photography focus.
- Create visual concepts and storyboard it to visualize how to communicate the message.
- Shoot and post-production of videos and photos.
- Edit video content to turn raw footage into seamless and appealing video products.
- Basic knowledge in audio editing; compiling music, sounds or voice-overs together with visuals to support your storytelling.
- Record, ideate and manage our SMAL's moments to push further our visual communication.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Experience in telling visual stories through photos and videos.
- A good eye for details, composition, and editing.
- Proficient on set with DSLR cameras, lighting and stabilization equipment.
- Experience in creating assets for social media channels.
- Deep knowledge of production best practices, technologies, and processes.
SMAL is an inspiring, buoyant place to work and a dynamic company located across two countries. Our clients are innovative, forward thinking brands and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. More than 30 smart, talented and creative people work in our Munich studio, and by truly collaborating we are able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a team where small details matter most.