CG Artist (Amsterdam)
SMAL is looking for a CGI/3D Artist to join our office in Amsterdam. SMAL is a global design and innovation agency, helping brands understand their customers so they can connect with them through their product offerings, and ultimately create a beautiful experience. Our core capabilities are product and interaction design, as well as design research, visualization, animation and packaging services. The right designer will have experience across a broad spectrum of applications, with a specific interest in visual and digital design. Our highly collaborative team makes this a unique opportunity to engage and affect our clients’ brands at a very strategic level. Our work makes a difference.
TO BE SUITED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST POSSESS:
- A BS/BA or BFA in a relevant field with at least one year experience (or comparable qualification).
- An aptitude for translating client needs and brand characteristics into authentic and tangible solutions.
- Ability to create and produce fresh concepts and eye-candy visuals for various creative projects (still & 2D/3D animations).
- Being comfortable with driving your own projects at a fast pace and at the different steps of the design process (from storyboarding, production, post-production to presentation).
- A deep dedication in creating high-quality 2D and 3D animations and the will to go the extra mile.
- Experience in working with Cinema4D, AfterEffects and the Adobe Creative Suite, Redshift is a plus.
- Interest and knowledge in the following: Houdini, Blender, Unity/Unreal or Substance Designer.
- High passion for creating photo-realistic images and excellent attention to textures and details.
- A keen eye for appealing visuals and graphics, perspectives, lighting and image composition.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Experience in working in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates your work as a CG Artist.
SMAL is an inspiring, buoyant place to work and a dynamic company located in three countries. Our clients are innovative, forward-thinking brands and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. More than 40 smart, talented and creative people work in our SMAL offices, and by truly collaborating we are able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a team where small details matter most.